Can my tiny house be moved?

THOWs: As long as you meet road requirements you can move your house without any permits or special requirements. It must not exceed 8′ 6″ wide and 13′ 6″ high. Your trailer must have a registered tag and working brake lights and turn signals. You will need a 2 and a half ton vehicle or larger to comfortably tow one of these homes. Examples include: Ford F250, Dodge RAM 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500. If you don’t have one of these vehicles you can always rent a U-Haul truck for your move.

PMRV (Park Model RV): These can be 14′ wide and 40′ long but require a tractor-trailer truck and special Wide Load permitting for routes and roads. PMRVs are designed to stay in one place for longer amounts of time, but be moved if needed to a new location.”

Come Visit Us

Stop by our Cloudland dealership to walk through our model cabins

clock icon
Our model homes are open Monday through Friday, 10am-5 pm EST.
To tour our communities, call to schedule an appointment or call for directions.